My approach is rooted in the idea that our relationship with food mirrors our relationship with life. I draw on the science of biology and nutrition, archetypal and spiritual psychology, and a deep understanding of the human psyche. As a coach, I strive to nurture and guide clients into a more nourishing relationship with food, their bodies, and their lives. When we feed our bodies, nourish our souls, and savor our food, we relax into life.
As an Eating Psychology Coach, I am trained to be empowering and accepting. I see eating challenges as the doorway to the personal dimensions in life that influence our relationship with food, our weight and our health. I look to support you with a positive and compassionate approach to challenges with food and health and with coaching strategies and nutrition principles that are nourishing, doable, sustainable, and results-oriented.
What can you expect?
- A personalized program designed to support your unique needs and goals
- Hour-long coaching sessions by phone or Skype (or limited availability in person in NYC or Boston)
- Exercises and homework specially created for you to help you integrate what you learn in your sessions and further your progress between sessions
- E-mail support between sessions
- A caring and motivating coach who will listen to you, accept you without judgment, challenge you to meet your discomfort, and help you become the powerful, authentic and embodied expression of who you are
I am your coach and guide, not a medical doctor, nutritionist or dietician. I will help you discover your unique path to wellness by exploring with you the message in your symptoms and discover your natural health, weight and well-being.
Please Note: Coaching services do not address formal psychiatric diagnoses, nor do they qualify as medically necessary, and therefore they are not covered by health insurance. Please contact me for information about fees and to schedule a free consultation to learn more.